Manufacturers Debut New Products at The Philly Bike Expo
Wahoo, Schwalbe, ABUS and More...
The Philly Bike Expo is the launchpad of preference for cycling brands debuting new lines and launching new products in the time between Eurobike and Sea Otter.
Below are product launches and items being shown in the US for the first time. Lots of exciting stuff!
- ABUS - 770a SmartX smart alarm lock. Using iOS and Android apps, locking your bike has never been easier.
- Cane Creek - Cane Creek’s new weatherproof, "Solid Oil" NEO bottom brackets.
- Christini - Christini brings their AWD technology to eMTBs with the AWD Fat-E 5 Ultra Max.
- Co-Motion - Is launching their new US-made gravel tandem bike.
- Giordana - Showcasing the all-new 2020 Custom Apparel line and all-new Triathlon Collection.
- RSCX - (Richard Sachs Cyclocross team) Team sponsors Design Within Reach, House Industries and Herman Miller will be in booth
- Schwalbe - New road, gravel, touring, and tan-walled tires will be debuted in the USA
- Selle Anatomica - Showcasing the all-new weatherproof R2 rubber saddle, handmade in San Diego, CA.
- TiGr Lock - New BLUE mini+ lock is a more affordable lock, while maintaining flexibility and security.
- VAAST - Pioneering the use of magnesium as a frame building material, VAAST Bikes is launching their complete line of bikes in the US at PBE. Magnesium is 70% lighter than steel and 50% lighter than titanium.
- Wahoo - Debuts the new Kickr Bike stationary bike for the first time in the USA (launched at Eurobike).
- Wolf Tooth Components - Launching nickel-plated components, including seat post clamps and chainrings.
- WTB - WTB Fit Right System, a biometrically-optimized saddle fit system, matching riders’ individual anatomy, with a matching update to the WTB saddle range.