Media Registration is now open for the tenth edition of the Philly Bike Expo at the Pennsylvania Convention Center this November 2-3. Sign up here, or read on for further information about the show.
2019 is already shaping up to be an exciting year at the Expo, with nearly half of exhibitor space sold in the first 8 weeks of registration. This early interest from exhibitors reflects the success of the PBE in building valuable show for exhibitors, attendees and media alike.
The PBE features exhibitors from across the spectrum of cycling, from top global brands to the artistry of small frame builders. It's a show large enough to merit new product launches and public introductions, yet intimate enough to allow for real connections to be made between everyone there.
Fostering this community spirit is a goal of the PBE. Events extending beyond the expo hall include a full schedule of seminars, presentations, rides and parties over the course of the weekend.
The Philly Bike Expo is the only show on the East Coast to welcome the public as well as the entirety of the cycling industry. 2019 is on track to be another record setting-year and we hope to see you there in November.
- Tagline: Artisans, Activists, Alternatives
- Event hashtags: #2019pbe #pbe10thanniversary and #phillybikeexpo
- Show dates: November 2-3
- Location: Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Attendees: 5,000+
- Journalists: Expected 50+
- Exhibitors: Expected 200+
- Company: We are a grassroots, family-run business
- Bike Parking: Free indoor valet bike parking is provided in the Broad Street Atrium
- Tickets range from $8 - $25, Free for children 12 and under. Significant discounts for online pre-purchase.